Krav Maga London Ltd
Student Code of Conduct Agreement
All students training with us are expected to adhere to our Student Code of Conduct Agreement to ensure everyone’s health, safety and enjoyment in training.
As a KML student you agree:-
- To wear the Krav Maga London Club t-shirt or Krav Maga Global (KMG) t-shirt to each
session as this is the training uniform. Non-KML or KMG t-shirts are not permitted.
- To bring all necessary training equipment such as: groin guard, mouth piece, open
gloves, shin guards and if applicable boxing gloves.
- To be responsible for your own equipment and to ensure equipment is fit for purpose.
- To take care of your personal hygiene including regularly washing, washing training
clothing, and use of deodorant. To bring if necessary extra training t-shirts.
- To listen and follow the instructions of your instructor(s) at all times.
- To ensure you are physically fit for training and not to participate in any training that
could be detrimental to your health i.e. being unwell or injured.
- To declare any existing and/or new injuries you are managing prior to and at the end of
each training session to the instructor(s).
- To treat your training partners and peers with the same respect and courtesy as you
would expect on every training session.
- To report anything that could be detrimental to the safety of training to the instructor(s)
as soon as possible.
- To never attend any training session when you are under the influence of alcohol, drugs
or anything otherwise that could affect your physical and mental state.
- To remove any jewellery and/or watches prior to training.